Thermal Printer for ERM-8010
THE NEW Thermal Printer for the ERM-8010 is a battery powered, portable, high definition printer suitable for printing diagnostic quality electrocardiograms from the ERM-8010.
Linked by a single cable to the ERM-8010, the printer provides complete electrical isolation by virtue of the optical link involved.
This means the connection of a mains adaptor to the printer poses no risk to the patient whatsoever. This is in accordance with the Medical Directive.
The printer controller, designed by Vetronic Services, allows selection of 3 paper speeds: 12.5, 25.0 and 50.0 mm/S.
Also there are 3 optional sensitivities of x 0.5, x 1.0 and x 2.0.
With the addition of a trace-shift option this little printer provides most of the features found on more expensive machines.
The ECG printer is a single lead printer, printing whichever lead is being monitored on the ERM-8010 at the time.
Key Features of the Thermal Printer for ERM-8010
- Mains or battery operated.
- Simple to use
- Single Lead Printer
- High definition, diagnostic quality printout
- Efficient, quiet thermal print head
- Prints at 12.5, 25.0 and 50.0 mm/S
- Variable sensitivity
- Simple optional add-on to existing ERM-8010 units
- Printout: Single Lead trace
- Medium: 50mm wide thermal ECG paper printed on outer face of roll
- Max roll length: 15m
- Max printable ECG height: 8mV p-p
- Max print speed: 50 mm/S
- Size : 160 mm x 92 mm x 80 mm
- Weight: 450g
- Colour: Bone coloured ABS case with smoked paper roll cover
- Power: Mains adaptor (supplied)or built-in rechargeable Battery Pack
- Battery life between recharges: 6 hours continuous
- Input: Electrically isolated analogue signal @ 0.5v/mV