COMBINING END-TIDAL CO2 measurement with pulse-oximetry and temperature, the Impact-III delivers performance and reliability in a robust, portable unit.
Impact-III is an acronym, standing for “Instant Monitoring of Pulse-Oximetry And Capnography and Temperature”. As such, Impact-III delivers all that its name suggests: numerical and trace information is shown for all parameters, including capnography, within 15 seconds of turning the unit on.
The interface to Impact-III has been made simple and easy to use, so in most cases all that is required is to switch the unit on and start monitoring. In addition, any changes made to settings will automatically be saved in memory and retained between uses.
There are simple-to-use alarms featured for all three monitoring units. These all follow the same pattern for set up, making the system intuitive to use. All alarm conditions are clearly reported on the main screen, with an option to silence (60 seconds) or cancel.
Impact-III also integrates fully with our VitalMonitor software suite, using an optional wireless module, and allows full patient monitoring and data recording on a remote computer.
Key Features of the IMPACT III
- Battery or mains powered for portability
- Optional configuration: capnograph, pulse-oximeter, temperature – or all three
- Micro-stream sampling suitable for all animals over 100g
- Self-calibrating capnograph
- Reliable SpO2 and pulse-rate measurement
- Temperature monitor supports our Mini-Temp range of 1.2mm sensors
- Delta temperature measurements
- Integrates with Vetronic VitalMonitor software suite for data recording
- Screen size 60mm x 38mm viewing area
- Screen type 128 x 64 pixels.
- Backlit white on blue high-contrast LCD
- Electrical supply internal rechargeable NimH batteries, with mains charger
- CO2 detection range 0-15% (0-1140mmHg)Accuracy +/-2%
- Respiratory rate range 0-150 breaths/min
- Sampling rate 50ml/min fixed rate
- Alarms High ET, Low ET, High FiCO2, Apnoea time
- Sensor type Dual beam (Red/IR) transmission or reflectance
- Range 18 to 450 pulses per minute, 0 to 100% saturation
- SpO2 accuracy 70 to 100% +/-2%
- Pulse rate accuracy +/-3%
- Alarms Low Saturation, High HR, Low HR
- Capability 1 or 2 sensors
- Measurement range 5°C to 55°C (41°F to 131°F)Accuracy +/- 2%
- Sensors Either YSI 400 series-compatible or MiniTemp-compatible*
- Alarms High T1/T2, Low T1/T2, Max Delta
* Impact-III can be fitted with a temperature module to support either
probe, but not both.
- Weight 700g
- Dimensions 25cm x 12cm x 10cm
- Construction Rugged polyamide construction in dark grey
- Electrical classification- Impact-III is a Class II electrical device.
- Power 15W maximum
- Battery life 6 hours continuous use with all three modules fitted
- Battery recharge time 5 hours from full discharge